Business Technical Consultant
Job ID: DM-1019366 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for daily direction and management of the software schedule and staff supporting the deliverables through implementation, including risk mitigation. Responsible for tracking key project milestones through the requirement, testing and implementation, based on the project schedule and SDM Basic methodology. Coordinates the completion of the business quality assurance plans for technical execution and ensure traceability of requirements. Responsible for working with business and technical leadership to develop the necessary project organization that will be comprised of business staff and technical staff including developers and quality assurance / test verification teams. Based on the project needs will be responsible for overseeing/coordinating process modeling of current and future state processes for Marketing; acts as a liaison with the business unit, ITG, consultants and management.
- Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 3 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 7 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT or equivalent work experience, including 4 or more years progressive responsibility managing multiple small to large complex projects in a cross-functional environment demonstrating project management skills.
- Leadership experience. Experience working on process improvements with enterprise-wide impact.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Project Management methodologies, iterative development methodologies (preferably Rational Unified Process) and conducting gap analysis and making enhancements from it.
- Demonstrated experience in business process design. Experience conducting future state analysis.
- Knowledge of risk, issue, change and defect management. Experience interfacing with IT, external consultants, end users, and management
- Knowledge of the end-to-end process of account set-up and/or product development.
- Demonstrated presentation skills. Knowledge of insurance and industry terminology
- Proven Project Management Disciplines or PMP certified
- Strong team development, coaching and negotiation skills
- Understanding of Portfolio Management methodologies.
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays.
- Proficient in Visio and process flow charting techniques.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Marketing systems
- Experience in healthcare
This position is located in Downers Grove. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top