Business Solutions Owner
T his position is responsible for driving execution of the business technology vision and delivery of high quality features by scrum team. Responsible for technology decisions, managing backlog, writing user stories, perform release planning, and providing leadership with development teams. Determine, clarify, and document new high level features with acceptance criteria. Complete research and gather feedback from application users and stakeholders (i.e. perform competitive analysis and usability studies).
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor ' s Degree and 5 years of technology management experience OR 7 years of technology management experience 2 years ' leadership experience.
Experience with Agile (Scrum, XP, etc.) or Waterfall delivery models.
• Demonstrated experience managing 1-3 technology projects per year; and 1M per project per year.
• Demonstrated knowledge of technologies / delivery model for assigned technologies.
• Experience working with different levels of technology maturity/ technologies.
• Effectively executes capability development for assigned technologies.
• Strong domain knowledge, understanding of target customers' needs and appropriate business knowledge.
• Experience managing across a portfolio of technology projects across repositories, subject area, sources and releases to find optimum synergizes to develop a master schedule for horizontal alignment.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• HealthCare Management experience or relevant health care systems experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, MT - Helena, OK - Tulsa, NM - Albuquerque
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top