Business Solutions Owner
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE ACE TEAM!
This position is responsible for driving execution of the business technology vision and delivery for the new ACE dashboard. Responsible for technology decisions, managing backlog, writing user stories, perform release planning, and providing leadership with development teams. Determine, clarify, and document new high level features with acceptance criteria. Complete research and gather feedback from application users and stakeholders (i.e. perform competitive analysis and usability studies).
* Understand technology opportunities and translate these into roadmap updates of features to be developed.
* Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and work with the team to flesh out scope and design implications of planned work.
* Gather use cases and help technology teams write user stories for one or more features.
* Create demonstrations of new functionality to aid in the testing, acceptance, or presentation of new features.
* Help write feature documentation.
* Collaborate with technology teams to create User Stories for assigned software.
* Assist with grooming and maintain story backlog.
* Manage technology release planning, roll-out schedules, constraints, financial forecasts, and track performance/success metrics
* Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand strategy to generate and get buy-in on technology vision and priorities.
* Lead delivery of multiple feature iterations for one or more major technology areas.
* Demonstrate feature increments at sprint review meetings.
* Gather feedback from internal and external sources for their major technology area.
* Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the technology is successful in achieving divisional and company objectives.
Required Job Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree and 5 years of technology management experience OR 7 years of technology management experience
* 2 years leadership experience
* Experience with Agile (Scrum, XP, etc.) or Waterfall delivery models
* Demonstrated experience managing 1-3 technology projects per year; and 1M per project per year
* Demonstrated knowledge of technologies / delivery model for assigned technologies
* Experience working with different levels of technology maturity/ technologies
* Effectively executes capability development for assigned technologies
* Strong domain knowledge, understanding of target customers
* needs and appropriate business knowledge
* Experience managing across a portfolio of technology projects across repositories, subject area, sources and releases to find optimum synergizes to develop a master schedule for horizontal alignment
Preferred Job Qualifications:
HealthCare Management experience or relevant health care systems experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top