Job ID: PA-1019946 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing a view of business capabilities (organization, process, tools, and technologies) required to deliver against the business requirements; creating future state enterprise business capability models and value chain models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6-year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms SaaS / PaaS.
- Knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Business acumen.
- Business process management & modeling.
- Must have 3+ years experience in business architecture and business strategy.
- Must have 3+ years of experience on IT Strategy alignment to business strategy and driving IT initiatives from business strategy
- Experience working in a highly outsourced environment.
- Oral & written communications.
- Requirements definition & management.
- Strong competency on facilitation of business and technology teams
- Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ability to influence.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top