Business Analyst III
Job ID: CH-1018272 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This role is within the Build team of the Enterprise Network Solutions (ENS) group. We develop product solutions that enable the ENS Operations team to run Alternative Payment Models (APM) in partnership with our Plans. This requires close collaboration with Enterprise Strategy, Care Model Development, ENS Operations, Network Plans, and Information Technology. APM, aka Fee for Value, is on the cutting edge of Healthcare; these are programs with our Doctors and Hospitals that maintain the highest quality care while promoting best practices and controlling rising healthcare costs.
This position is responsible for analyzing/coordinating requirements; defining project scope and requirements, translating business requirements into use cases, activity or flow diagrams, and participating in project management activities; performing business research to identify gaps between current state and future vision; conducting interviews with customers and enterprise experts to provide insight based on business research and analysis; maintaining all documentation on the business project; and working closely with the Business Architects and ITG interpreting and documenting functional/non-functional requirements. This position may also support the review of various demands and evaluate the portfolio and set scope for future delivery meeting market and customer demands.
- Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 3 years experience in project management, business process analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 5 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software projects with strong understanding of how each phase fits into the overall lifecycle.
- Experience in using requirements management tools, such as IBM's RequisitePro, RequisiteWeb, or DOORS.
- Experience with business modeling tools (i.e. Visio) and various methodologies/frameworks like CMMI, RUP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Solid facilitation, presentation and leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Fee for Value / Alternative Payment Models.
- Experience in healthcare claims processing.
- Experience with JIRA software
- Major System Development requirements:
Familiarity with business process design and aid the high-level business process design efforts with assistance of the stakeholders and end users.
- Work with Business Architects and organization change manager to ensure organizational change communication to enable business process implementation.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top