Business Analyst III
This position is responsible for analyzing/coordinating requirements; defining project scope and requirements, translating business requirements into use cases, activity or flow diagrams, and participating in project management activities; performing business research to identify gaps between current state and future vision; conducting interviews with customers and enterprise experts to provide insight based on business research and analysis; maintaining all documentation on the business project; and working closely with the Business Architects and ITG interpreting and documenting functional/non-functional requirements. This position may also support the review of various demands and evaluate the portfolio and set scope for future delivery meeting market and customer demands.
• Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 3 years experience in project management, business process analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 5 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
• Experience with multiple full lifecycle software projects with strong understanding of how each phase fits into the overall lifecycle.
• Experience in using requirements management tools, such as IBMs RequisitePro, RequisiteWeb, or DOORS.
• Experience with business modeling tools (i.e. Visio) ad various methodologies/frameworks like CMMI, RUP, Six Sigma, etc.
• Solid Facilitation, Presentation and Leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with the end to end Blue Chip claims processing system.
• Experience in healthcare claims processing.
• Major System Development requirements: a. Familiarity with business process design and aid the high-level business process design efforts with assistance of the stakeholders and end users. b. Work with Business Architects and organization change manager to ensure organizational change communication to enable business process implementation.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location MT - Helena
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top