Business Analyst I
Job ID: SH-1019390 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for working with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies; eliciting, documenting, and refining business requirements for Marketing Tech; serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration OR 1 year experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Organizational skills; self-starter
- Experience with the end-to-end Marketing systems.
- Experience in healthcare.
- Familiarity with business process design and aid the high-level business process design efforts with assistance of the stakeholders and end users.
- Work with Business Architects and organization change manager to ensure organizational change communication to enable business process implementation.
- This position can be based out of Downers Grove or Richardson.
- (3) positions available.
Requirements: Expertise Quality Assurance, Corporate Strategy, Sales & Account Management, Analytics & Reporting, Claims & Customer Service, Project Management, Network Management / Provider Relations, Marketing / E-Solutions, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top