Bigdata Developer- Talend/ Mulesoft
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose : This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or another job related degree) and 2 years of experience OR 3 years of experience in front-end development
- Must have working experience with Developing programs running on Java/Python.
- Must demonstrate Hadoop best practices
- Must have working experience in the data warehousing and Business Intelligence systems
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking
- Must have experience working with Hadoop technologies.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top