Behavioral Hlth Case Mgt Coord
Job ID: KS-1018210 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for performing behavioral health case management in accordance with accepted department criteria; consulting with physicians, providers, members, and other resources to assess, plan, facilitate, coordinate, monitor, evaluate, and advocate options and services required to meet an individuals and familys comprehensive health needs; using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes; serving as liaison to providers, physicians, and members.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Registered Nurse (RN) OR Masters-level Behavioral Health Professional or Doctoral degree in a Behavioral Health field (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed PhD Psychologist) with a license to practice at the independent level in this field. Current, valid, unrestricted clinical license in good standings in state of operations.
- 2 years of experience of direct clinical care to the consumer.
- Discharge planning or managed care experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- PC and database experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills. PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Case Management Certification (CCM).
- 3 years clinical practice experience.
- Familiarity with ancillary services, for example, wellness or community based programs (housing, family support services).
- Provider side insurance experience.
- Familiarity with Utilization Management or Case Management activities and standardized criteria sets.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Polish.
Requirements: Expertise Behavioral Health Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top