Behavioral Health Care Management Specialist - Government Programs
Note: This position requires making visits to members homes.
•This position can be located in Bernalillo County or Sandoval County
This position is responsible for conducting care management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. Accountabilities include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) with 2 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a clinical setting.
• Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
• 4 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
• Experience handling medical management programs and health educations programs in an independent manner.
• Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
• Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
• Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
• PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 3 years clinical experience.
• Patient education experience.
• Condition Management experience.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
• Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Behavioral Health, Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location NM - Albuquerque
Back to top