Associate Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst
Job ID: DG-1020018 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 1 year Information Technology experience OR 4 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework
- Knowledge of ITSM systems
- Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
- Experience with UC/Collaboration and Executive Support, including mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld)
- Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage, including z/OS, CICS, VASM, - all other Mainframe technologies
- Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
- Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center and Network (data and voice) technologies
- Supplier management
- Infrastructure domain knowledge
- Continuous improvement
- Incident management
- Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
- Problem Management / RCA
- Customer service oriented
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Drive conflict management in high pressure situations
- Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- s degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience
- Oral/written communication skills
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top