Assoc Project Delivery Spec
Job ID: JY-1017781 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for collaborating with business partners to align business solutions; serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs; supporting business needs across delivery cycle and production and/or system change requests to deliver on enterprise initiatives; and driving communication of changes and any updates needed as a result of enhancements delivered to impacted business units. Supporting testing and quality assurance assessments to evaluating and ensuring system functionality aligns with expected results.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 1 year of experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 5 years of experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
- Knowledge of business process design.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies,
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Health insurance industry experience.
- Programming language: C sharp, Visual Basic, SQL etc.
- Project Management/ Project Coordination
- Business Analysis/ Business Requirements writing Experience
- JIRA and SCRUM experience
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top