Assistant Analytics Consultant
Job ID: CP-1020321 Description:
The Assistant Analytics Consultant – Health Economics Team is part of our Client Analytics division and supports our largest National Accounts. Responsible for constructing forecasts, recommendations and strategic / tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. Produces datasets and reports for statistical analysis and data visualization. May perform research and assists in analyzing financial and health data, including medical algorithms to determine health care expenditures, medical and economic outcomes, and cost containment strategies. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Bachelor Degree OR 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data.
- 1 year experience with SQL
- Experience working with statistical software such as SAS, R, or similar.
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional role
- Receives significant instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or basic problems
- Learns needed skills by performing assigned work
- Learns to work autonomously
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience working with Tableau, or other data visualization tools.
- Experience working with SAS.
- Experience working with SQL
- Successful candidate will possess the following: Analytical Thinking, Communication for Results, Conceptual Thinking, Takes Initiative, Openness to Learning, Results Orientation, Teamwork, Thoroughness, and Understanding Environment.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top