As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
Experience in application and/or product feature design.
• Experience in Solution architecture, should be able to apply TOGAF framework/patterns and generate 4+1 Architectural Views.
• Design Experience with Single Page Applications using Front End Java Stack - Angular4
• Experience designing and implementing API/Micro Services/Web services(REST/SOAP)
• Experience in integration technologies (Data Power/WMB/Mule), Messaging Tools(MQ), Understanding of Translation Tools(WTX).
• Participating in Design Reviews and Code Reviews to ensure Quality deliverables.
• Experience with Automated Code Coverage Tools like SONAR.
• Experience in application configuration.
• Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
• Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
• Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
• Troubleshooting PROD issues, Analyzing Thread dumps/Heap Dumps, Hands on with Tools like ELK/Log4j/Splunk etc.
• Experience in integration technologies ( Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
• Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
• Experience in solution architecture.
• Application domain knowledge.
• Problem solving / analytical thinking.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Product-specific application architecture.
• Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
• TOGAF certification
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top