Job ID: CM-1019349 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for products that require integration into the application.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience in application and/or product feature design.
- Experience in application configuration
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira, Github).
- Experience in integration technologies ( Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
- Experience in solution architecture.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top