Analytics Strategy Principal
Job ID: CP-1016211 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
At HCSC, data is at the center of everything we do. As healthcare fast-pivots towards a future where optimizations across personalization, cost of healthcare delivery and differentiated health outcomes converge, it's an exciting time to become part of our data-rich, insight-driven environment where we are positioning the broad spectrum of analytics – from descriptive to artificial intelligence - to provide us leapfrog capabilities in a very competitive industry
As a key leader in the analytics strategy function under corporate strategy at HCSC, you'll be part of a team that's leading the next wave of disruption at a whole new scale, using the latest in data, analytics, algorithms, distributed computing technologies, and operating across billions and billions of healthcare transactions to unlock the big opportunities that help us deliver on our promises to our members
As a lead for enterprise analytics strategy, you'll be responsible for leading the two-way function of expressing business strategy in analytics terms to key counterparts across lines of business and functional areas, and in turn helping translate their respective strategic and operational execution into a cohesive sum of parts to achieve our business priorities. You will lead by influence and oversight an efficient and effective matrixed team in curating, designing, developing, and executing a highly engaging strategy based use cases that will fuel our growth as a data-driven company and help the broader organization develop cutting-edge skills across the analytics spectrum.
This position is responsible for leading the two-way function of expressing business strategy in analytics terms to key counterparts across lines of business and functional areas, and in turn helping translate line of business strategic and operational execution into a cohesive sum of parts for HCSC to achieve our business priorities. This position will use the latest in data, analytics, algorithms, and distributed computing technologies. May lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. Responsible for curating, designing, developing, and executing a highly engaging strategy based on use cases to fuel HCSC's growth as a data-driven company and help the broader organization develop cutting-edge skills across the analytics spectrum.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree.
- 5 years experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 4 years of experience leading and delivering high profile projects and initiatives.
- Negotiation, decision making, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience developing and presenting strategy, ideas and recommendations to executive level management as well as audiences external to the organization.
- Experience providing guidance to develop and execute complex analysis and strong executive presentation skills.
- Executive presence and influence.
- Business acumen to assimilate information quickly, identify gaps, and recommend improvements.
- Experience taking a collaborative yet proactive approach and anticipating and minimizing roadblocks through understanding and partnership.
- Project management experience, including flexibility and experience managing multiple projects and demands concurrently.
- Microsoft Office knowledge, modeling and presentation skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in a strategy function in consulting, health insurance, investment banking, and/or analytics function in a large organization and in leadership roles.
- Experience working within a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience in leadership and management roles.
This position is based in Chicago,IL.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top