Analytics & Reporting Consultant
This position is responsible for creating reports, insights and analytics in support of the division; creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs; possibly providing consultation to users and leading cross functional teams to address the divisions issues; producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; possibly performing research and assisting in analyzing data related to the divisions strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division's data to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
• Bachelor Degree and 4 years' experience in data analysis and information reporting data OR 6-year experience in data analysis and information reporting data.
• Experience utilizing SQL, SAS, Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
• Communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences both in written and verbal form.
• Lead projects and junior analyst.
• Initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside in perspective to identify innovative solutions.
• May lead functional teams or projects or decisions to support business needs for reporting and insights.
• Work with both internal and external data.
• Verify accuracy of reports and provide insights.
• Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
•Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or Mathematics.
•Healthcare experience in business development, business analytics, or innovation management
•Experience gathering and documenting business requirements in support of information-related strategies
•Experience solving complex problems
•Experience taking a new perspective using existing solutions
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top