Job ID: CP-1018457 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The C1 Innovation Lab will be opening in the West End area of downtown Dallas this August. The name draws reference to our customer-first culture (C1C) as well as the innovation solutions that will be imagined, piloted and quickly deployed complementing our already strong and growing foundation of innovative capabilities.
In the Innovation Lab, a cross functional team of strategists, designers, technologists paired with a dedicated Customer Service and Care Coordination teams will co-exist and will be focused on developing solutions that will help our largest national employer accounts make health care more affordable and improve health outcomes for their employees and our members while continuing to provide exemplary service.
This position is responsible for developing and/or enhancing performance metrics and reporting packages to reflect impact of Innovation Lab operations. Performs research and assists in analyzing financial and health data, including medical algorithms to determine health care expenditures, medical and economic outcomes, and cost containment strategies. Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Bachelor Degree OR 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own function; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds own knowledge of HCSC, business processes and customers
- Solves a range of problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with at least 3 years of experience in data analysis and reporting related to healthcare management and cost containment programs
- Experience with SQL and complex datasets
- Experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
This position is based im Dallas, TX.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Dallas
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top