Affordability of Care Strategy Consultant
Job ID: MBW-1017903 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for supporting the development of network strategies and/or cost of care models that reflect innovative ways to buy care across lines of business and geographies by working with various organizational stakeholders to thoroughly analyze opportunities and identify compatibility, feasibility, sequencing and dependencies of strategies put forth; tracking market information impacting network development, strategic partnerships, and provider communications with an understanding of overall industry factors impacting payer/provider relations. This position interfaces with various business teams to achieve goals and desired outcomes, developing thorough understanding of business needs and coordinating them with the overall HCSC strategy; working closely with all customers to understand state and segment specific environments and evolving cost of care opportunities.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years experience in strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry OR Masters/Professional Degree and 3 years experience strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry OR 6 years experience strategic planning, market research, product development or network management in health care industry.
- Organization, prioritization, problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive consensus and influence at various levels of the organization.
- Experience managing projects requiring problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills .
- Verbal and written communications skills including interpersonal communication skills to work across departments, present findings and status of projects, build relationships and garner information from various sources.
- Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments and levels.
- Experience conducting business analysis.
- Experience with business analytics and information synthesis.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- PC experience to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
POSITION IS LOCATED IN CHICAGO
Relocation is not available
Sponsorship is not available
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top