Administrative Assistant III
Job ID: KNH-1019267 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Under supervision, this position is responsible for performing secretarial/administrative duties to support the work of the appropriate Director, Sr. Director, Executive Director, or Division VP including composing and typing correspondence, report development, meeting coordination, maintenance of confidential documents, and screening phone calls and visitors. These duties require thorough knowledge of office procedures. This Administrative Assistant level requires independent judgment and initiative.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 years administrative support experience.
- Knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including punctuation, composition, sentence structure, etc.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Independent judgment and initiative.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Secretarial certificate from accredited secretarial school.
- Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet testing criteria
- SharePoint and Outlook experience preferred.
Requirements: Expertise Administrative Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top