Vice President, Point of Sale Strategy & Education
- New York, NY
Do you have a passion for training?
Does driving business performance through education motivate you?
Are you a creative and innovative thinker?
Are you a dynamic leader who can motivate and inspire?
We are looking for a senior level training leader who delivers on these key tenets.
A member of the WarnerMedia Distribution team, the VP, Point of Sale Strategy and Education will lead the development and execution of brand education and sales training programs for point-of-sale brand ambassadors, facilitating and fueling their efforts to drive the sale of WarnerMedia-s HBO, HBO Max and Cinemax products. The VP will build out and manage a large, remote National Training team, dispersed across the country, and two local teams responsible for POS Education Strategy and Logistics.
This position will be located in New York City and reports into the EVP of Partner Marketing.
- Lead strategic development and launch of a comprehensive training program including curriculum, education, assessment and performance to drive the subscription, engagement and retention performance of HBO, HBO Max and Cinemax products
- Lead POS Learning and Performance curriculum to drive a complex and evolving business, different consumer segments and growth levers
- Facilitate a wide array of training programs including: Onboarding, Essential and Progressive development training programs; Specialized Programs; Technology training; Product training
- Lead the introduction of next generation E-learning; exploration and evaluation of technology solutions to maximize, efficiency, reach, and effectiveness of training program and strategies
- Establish analytics and key success metrics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior and help shape and refine training strategies
- Lead a dispersed, remote-based National Training team: create and implement effective tools, resources and information to enhance and elevate essential job skills; develop and implement programs and curriculum to help maximize their influence at the point-of-sale
- Establish and foster strategic partnerships with key stakeholders across Distribution and WarnerMedia to deploy and support training programs and initiatives ensuring the widest distribution and use across all POS segments
- Effectively manage budget while meeting critical business objectives
- Strategic and tactical experience in training and education
- Proven leader with experience in change management and developing and fostering high performing teams
- High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to fulfill a heavy travel schedule - when required, as high as 50%.
- Skilled at navigating a matrix-driven organization
- Significant management experience
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Exceptional communicator, presenter, influencer
- Ability to scope, organize and execute multiple projects with interrelated goals
- Bachelor-s degree required
Area of Interest
Sales and Distribution
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, tbs, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top