Sr Financial Analyst, WarnerMedia Entertainment Fin Plng & Analysis
The candidate will provide financial planning and strategic business analysis to WarnerMedia Entertainment-s consolidated operations and serve as a key liaison to WarnerMedia-s Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The position reports to the Manager, Financial Planning & Strategic Analysis and will develop a thorough understanding of all aspects of WarnerMedia Entertainment-s businesses (HBO, HBO Max, Cinemax, TNT, TBS, TruTV, Otter Media).
- Prepare, organize and analyze WarnerMedia Entertainment-s consolidated forecast, budget and three-year long-range financial planning process, including financial statement consolidation.
- Perform critical reviews of departmental submissions to gain a thorough understanding of each department-s major business assumptions.
- Identify key business drivers and assumptions, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Participate in planning and creating presentations for WarnerMedia Corporate, and WarnerMedia Entertainment Senior Management including CEO Operating Review, CFO Budget Review and Corporate Financial Outlook Submissions.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Prepare, collect and organize critical support documents including variance analysis/analytics.
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive financial summaries for WarnerMedia Entertainment Senior Management.
- Serve as a key liaison to WarnerMedia Corporate on all forecast, budget and long-range planning analysis.
- Proactively identify and implement internal process improvements in order to optimize efficiencies, improve the quality of analysis, and develop actionable reports for Senior Management.
- Effectively manage staff and communicate with all levels of management.
- Bachelor-s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-4 years prior work experince in accounting / finance
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with ability to manage details
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written/oral communication and financial presentation skills
- Excellent Excel, financial modeling, PowerPoint, skills required
- Financial database experience a plus (e.g., Oracle, Hyperion)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with full life cycle of budget / long-term planning process; preparing senior management presentations and prior media industry experience a plus
Area of Interest
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
Back to top