Senior Engineering Team Lead - Core Advertising Monetization Platform
You will be responsible for the services that integrate with ad decisioning systems, handle dynamic transcoding and stitching of ad creatives using client/server-side ad insertion (CSAI/SSAI) across HLS/DASH/SS streaming protocols.
- Continually improve and enforce code and design standards for the engineering department.
- Apply your technical acumen daily. You don-t code full time but you love reading the code, design docs and collaborating on software architectures.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, sr engineers and management on the Engineering roadmap.
- Work with technical project managers to track progress and ensure goals are being met.
- Present, communicate and advocate engineering perspectives as appropriate and needed
- Collaborate in recruiting, resume review, phone screening, and interviews to bring in top-tier talent for the team.
- Monitor, review and coach individual-s performance; deliver regular performance appraisals and provide disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Support the professional goals of the engineering team members and provide coaching ( develop and motivate staff members, create appropriately challenging projects for team members, internal development opportunities, mentoring, one-on-one)
- Develop Team Cohesion - be able to bring people together and instill a high sense of pride in the team-s accomplishments.
- Drive to results both on your team as well as with any outside dependencies.
- Bachelor-s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- A proven track record of building and launching successful, consumer-facing software products, including 7+ years of technical experience as a software developer
- Minimum 3 years managing, coaching, and mentoring engineers or technical roles
- Demonstrated ownership of software engineering road map and experience with managing the day-to-day activities of a team using Agile/Scrum processes
- Masters Degree in complementary fields such as System Engineering or Business Administration
- Experience with mission critical 24x7 operations for consumer-facing applications/software systems
- Experience with various project management practices; Agile Scrum, Kaban, Spiral Development or TDD
- Experience developing and deploying software on multiple operating systems.
- Experience with UI Frameworks such as XAML, WPF, REACT, Angular, Silverlight, Win32, Xamarin, or similar.
- Experience with the delivery of software libraries for public consumption
Back to top