Program Marketing Coordinator
- New York, NY
HBO is looking for a Coordinator for the Program Marketing team to assist with the development and execution of consumer marketing and promotion plans to drive awareness and tune-in for HBO Original Programming, including Series, Limited Series, Films, Documentaries, Comedy Specials, and Sports Programming as well as Awards campaigns.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of consumer marketing campaigns at all stages of the HBO Original Programming lifecycle.
- Work cross-functionally between the larger HBO Consumer Marketing Team, Business/Legal Affairs, and Finance to ensure alignment and approval across campaign deliveries.
- Assist with managing multiple external and internal agencies and teams in the creative development of off-channel advertising materials (outdoor, print, TV, radio, digital, social, search), media planning (with direct partners including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Open Exchange, and others), and high-impact promotions (e.g. activations, event sponsorships, and screenings).
- Responsible for day-to-day budget maintenance and awareness including but not limited to submission, tracking, and reporting.
- Provide timely social media analytics deliverables including sentiment reports and campaign and/or asset recaps to be shared with Marketing leadership.
- Assist with the creation and promotion of digital content as well as community management across brand and series- owned social media presences including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other existing and emerging platforms.
- Maintain editorial calendars and communicate deliverable deadlines across series- creative agencies, internal teams, and talent.
- Support in the creation of consumer marketing materials including presentations.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience with a preference toward experience working at a media/entertainment company or advertising/promotion agency.
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, and enthusiastic.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills.
- Knowledge of the digital and social media space, and a firm understanding of the trends powering today-s interactive experiences.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver to budget.
The HBO Program Marketing Team is growing as we evolve to keep up with changing consumer behaviors. We have an exceptional team with focus areas in strategy, content, and design. Our team has won significant awards including interactive Emmys, Cannes Lions, Webbys, PromaxBDA, Clios, Shortys, and many more.
What we look for in candidates: curiosity, business acumen, strong storytelling ability, strong work ethic, innovative thinking, good energy, and a passion for entertainment and pop culture.
Area of Interest
Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Technology/Information Technology
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top