- Santa Monica, CA
Work with the Awards team on all phases of awards process from pre-entry through post-ceremony for approximately 80+ awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Peabodys, etc.) for all WarnerMedia Entertainment (HBO, HBO Max, TNT, TBS and truTV) programming with a primary focus on TNT, TBS and truTV.
The Manager role plans and executes all awards tactics for assigned programming including managing award entries, an annual operating budget, multiple and concurrent televised award ceremonies, FYC panels, FYC streaming site, voter eBlasts and direct mailings. The manager must be a time management pro, fluent in all award rules and regulations, and work well under pressure.
- Intelligently determine appropriate entries for assigned programming either independently or via collaboration with shows and internal departments, complete entry forms in accordance with eligibility requirements and check all entries for accuracy.
- Research, coordinate and execute FYC panels, screenings and event opportunities with various guilds, Award organizations, critics groups and industry trades and publications.
- Work with internal Design and Production department and outside award organizations to secure and coordinate ads, eBlasts and direct mailings promoting eligible programming.
- Act as point for assigned ceremonies- logistical preparation and execution; including sponsorships and ticketing.
- Manage an annual Awards operating budget; including the ability to build out accurate FYC project estimates, process invoices and record accruals.
- Research network and program award stats and work with the Awards team to accurately record all submissions, nominations and wins.
- Bachelor-s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years awards experience at a studio, network, agency or publicity or marketing firm is preferred.
- EXTREMELY organized, thorough and meticulously detail-oriented.
- Highly efficient and deadline-driven. Successful at multitasking and prioritizing an enormous volume of concurrent tasks and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, reliable and able to work and think independently while being a solid team player.
- Quick yet thoughtful problem solving and follow through.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Adaptable to ever-changing awards and programming landscapes.
- Calmly handles stress and various personalities with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends on a seasonal basis and as needed throughout the year.
Area of Interest
Administrative/Clerical, Programming, Television/Programming
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Corporate Media, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - California - Santa Monica
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top