- Santa Monica, CA
Work with the Awards team on all phases of awards process from pre-entry through post-ceremony for approximately 80+ awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Peabodys, etc.) for all WarnerMedia Entertainment (HBO, HBO Max, TNT, TBS and truTV) programming with a primary focus on HBO content.
The bulk of this role is to act as point on and develop extensive knowledge of various assigned programs.
- Intelligently determine appropriate entries for assigned shows either independently or via collaboration with shows and internal departments, complete entry forms in accordance to eligibility requirements and check all entries for accuracy.
- Act as point for assigned ceremonies- logistical preparation and execution.
- Maintain the WarnerMedia Entertainment awards historical database by tracking nominations and wins for all awards.
- Complete WarnerMedia Entertainment-s awards research requests for programmers, other internal departments and press, upkeep comprehensive records of accolades on a quarterly/yearly/as-needed basis and fact check statistics. This demands flawless accuracy.
- Work with internal Design and Production department and outside award organizations to secure and coordinate sponsorships and proofread program ads.
- EXTREMELY organized, thorough and meticulously detail-oriented.
- Highly efficient and deadline-driven. Successful at multitasking and prioritizing an enormous volume of concurrent tasks and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, reliable and able to work and think independently while being a solid team player.
- Quick yet thoughtful problem solving and follow through.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Adaptable to ever-changing awards and programming landscapes.
- Calmly handles stress and various personalities with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends on a seasonal basis and as needed throughout the year.
Area of Interest
Administrative/Clerical, Programming, Television/Programming
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Corporate Media, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - California - Santa Monica
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top