Manager, Ad Platforms
The Ad Technology Manager is a core role within the Media group, overseeing the technical preparation, implementation and management of media campaigns - both from an audience targeting and tracking perspective. This is a pivotal role requiring a strong understanding of ad tech, meticulous troubleshooting skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced team environment.
This person will be passionate about ad tech and how to leverage technology to target, reach, and measure niche audiences. A technical understanding of how to setup the tech stack to collect appropriate data in order to target and measure campaign objectives is required, as well as experience working with an identity map to incorporate multi-device, offline conversions and supplementary data sources.
This role will be a team subject matter expert on our ad tech stack. They should be a strong collaborator and will be working across teams to ensure our digital strategies are fully taking advantage of our tech capabilities. This person will be working collaboratively with marketing and analytics teams, product development teams and agency operations teams to implement solutions.
- Lead on Google Analytics setup and management - collaborate with internal teams to identify key journeys and events for data capture and manage agency to ensure correct implementation.
- Oversee Google Tag Manager and ensuring tag strategy and implementation are accurately collecting the correct media event and conversion data.
- Oversee strategic mobile app attribution and analytics direction, and manage agency to ensure MMP platform is properly implemented with media partners and collecting accurate media data
- Team Subject Matter Expert on DCM and developing/managing DCM reporting strategy to fuel media optimizations and test and learn approach.
- Foster relationships across media partners to understand their data capabilities and to ensure we are leveraging our tech stack to fully take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Build and translate data pipeline requirements to the technology team.
- Keen understanding of digital marketing and operations, with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in operationalizing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and implementing floodlight configurations to track campaign objectives and build audience lists.
- Experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager - implementing pixel and floodlight configurations to track key steps and conversions of digital campaigns.
- Experience with CDP (eg. mParticle or Segment) integration to platforms.
- Experience with Mobile Attribution and Marketing Analyitcs platforms - Appsflyer experience a plus.
- Ad-trafficking experience a plus.
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms a plus: DBM, Appnexus
- Working knowledge of digital attribution and which variations to leverage for visibility into the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Critical thinking a must, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and strong self-starter
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a digital agency
Area of Interest
Ad Buying and Inventory, Technology/Information Technology
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
Back to top