HBO Senior Product Manager
HBO seeks a Senior Product Manager, International Operations to help understand, prioritize and facilitate technical initiatives stemming from our international platform partners.
The Senior Product Manager, International Operations will work closely with both HBO internal and external technical stakeholders to facilitate a transparent communication process as well as manage technical expectations. They will guide our understanding of region specific requirements, manage partner engagements and ensure transparent communications between all relevant stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a strong interest in the OTT/TVE streaming video space and a keen understanding of the international mobile & device content delivery landscape.
- Act as the technical point of contact for the Digital Product’s International content streaming partners
- Work with internal client stakeholders to contribute and help prioritize international roadmap initiatives against existing department commitments.
- Develop relationships with key technical product and business counterparts across manufacturers and app distribution partners with focus on HBO’s international streaming product.
- Facilitate platform specific initiatives as they relate to each region’s specific requirements.
- Assist in directing client related issues and concerns to the correct operations group
- 8+ years of solid streaming media product/client management experience.
- Track, manage and support ongoing communications with strategic International streaming partners and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven track record of understanding product growth and developing strategic roadmaps.
- Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to launch features in an agile (Scaled Agile Framework) environment.
- Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests.
- High comfort level in analytics and generating business insights from data trends.
- Previous experience in mobile app and web product management role and related technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, iOS, Android, games consoles).
- Good understanding of mobile and device manufacture landscapes e.g. App stores (iOS/Android), Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Samsung & MSFT.
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top