HBO Project Coordinator (Multicultural Marketing)
The HBO Marketing Operations team is seeking a project coordinator that will be involved in all aspects of a campaign, from conception through delivery of all promotional video content. This includes but is not limited to overall project management; maintaining client communications; management of the production workflow from our HBO Studio location and distribution.
- Project-manage the development, production and distribution of a campaign’s promotional assets across multiple platforms in support of Multicultural Marketing initiatives including Hispanic (HBO Latino), African American, Asian American and LGBT audiences.
- Oversee the details of each promo in a campaign: deadlines, legal and creative approval, endpage messaging for two main channels, HBO & Cinemax Latino.
- Act as the main point of contact for a given campaign supporting a team of Producers, providing daily operational support and guidance.
- Liaise between client groups to best serve the network’s promotional priorities.
- Partner with the Multicultural Marketing, Creative Marketing, and Digital and Social Media on long- and short-term marketing goals.
- Keep campaign management databases current and accurate to ensure timely exchange of information with other internal groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish. Demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing Spanish
- A minimum of 2 years relevant project management experience in the media/entertainment field with a strong understanding of the technical process
- Ability to be proactive and have meticulous follow-through requiring teamwork and flexibility
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment’s notice
- Excellent attention to detail, solid follow-up skills, ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface at senior levels within and outside the organization
- Knowledge of post-production concepts
- Experience with paid advertising and new media platforms preferred
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top