HBO Production Services Support Specialist (Fixed-Term)
The Production Services Support Specialist position will offer daily technical support to clients working at the Midtown location. The role requires close collaboration with client groups, to offer: support for a wide variety of post-production software and processes and file-based workflows, along with the teaching of technical concepts to non-technical people. The position also requires the ability to consult with various groups on a variety of established post-production workflows, along with developing new ones. This role requires significant experience with file-based workflows, Avid and Adobe software, ingest of camera files, and with the overall production/post-production process from pre-production through final delivery. The successful candidate will have a strong troubleshooting skillset.
- Work with the Production Services and Support team to assist in various aspects of pre and post production services for our clients. May include file movement, ingest, metadata organization, troubleshooting software and hardware issues, transcoding and encoding files.
- Provide technical direction, advice and assistance to creative staff consisting of writer/producers/editors and media asset specialists as they work with file-based media via a variety of production tools.
- Support of Avid non-linear edit systems: Media Composer, Media Central UX, and Avid Access within an Interplay environment, running on Mac and PC platforms.
- Support of other non-linear edit systems and applications: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Prelude, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro X.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of issues involving hardware, software, and networking.
- Staying current with all file-based technology including camera codecs, wrappers, and encoding workflows.
- Duplication of various media types and files.
- Management and delivering of files to facilities, clients and various external locations
- Assist with engineering solutions and provide hands on approach (including physical relocation) to system upgrades and software upgrades
- Update internal documentation and procedures accurately with attention to detail and with clear and concise communication.
- Assist in the evaluation of new technologies – May need to attend seminars, training, and meet with vendors to develop innovative solutions for the team.
- Maintain knowledge of specific hardware including but not limited to internal drives, memory, camera cards, and system installation as technology evolves.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant or comparable field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Post-Production
- Keen and extensive knowledge of video post-production and the technical aspects of file based workflows within a post-production environment
- Proficiency in Avid Media Composer using Interplay on ISIS, Avid Media Central UX, and Avid Access
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Products including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Encoder
- Proficient in overall Mac and PC operating systems including system directories, user accounts, permissions, and preferences
- Familiarity with file-based camera codecs and formats
- Understanding of video encoding and software
- Candidate must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be able to collaborate with other members of the team and promote unity with all team efforts
- Be able to provide solutions and present workarounds under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work late with short notice
- Ability and willingness to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and keep things worked on and content viewed through the course of business completely secret
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Back to top