HBO Production Operations Coordinator (Freelance)
The HBO Marketing Operations team manages the worldwide distribution of HBO & Cinemax’s promotional video content across a variety of platforms. We are looking for a key player in supporting our international business growth and leading the reversioning of promotional editorial content which is central to HBO’s global footprint. As our global reach continues to expand, the production coordinator will support HBO & Cinemax’s large scale promotional campaigns by managing all aspects of the production workflow and distribution to our international partners.
- The production coordinator will oversee the editorial and content distribution from our HBO Studio location supporting HBO’s owned networks in Asia, Europe and Latin America as well as over one hundred of HBO’s third party licensees and international broadcasters.
- HBO’s Promotional Material Distribution site feeds video content to our worldwide partners. The production coordinator will manage this database and ensure the consistency of data entry in sync with editorial
- HBO’s International networks are day and date with US. It is essential to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our PMD distribution site and have content up and available to our partners hours after it is available in the US
- Must ensure quality of video content and troubleshoot issues promptly and meet the quality control standards of HBO
- Work in unison with Marketing Operations & Creative Marketing teams to maintain a seamless workflow
- Partner with wide range of key internal stakeholders including Legal and Business Affairs, HBO Studios, HBO Enterprises as well as outside production houses.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production environment and strong understanding of technical process for television editing
- Ability to be proactive and have meticulous follow-through and work as a team player
- Flexibility of hours – night edits often required
- Willingness to juggle several projects and prioritize complex schedules
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top