HBO Production Coordinator (Freelance)
The HBO Digital Production Coordinator works within our Digital Marketing Team to help manage all aspects of asset tracking and delivery for marketing campaigns, with particular focus on video/photo/text elements used across User Acquisition/Retention tactics related to HBO NOW and GO. Examples include mobile messaging, email marketing and site production. Additional duties include digital content publishing via content management systems as well as HTML email building, deep link creation and link tracking. The Production Coordinator will follow the Producer’s lead to ensure all factors that govern project success deliver within time, cost and quality parameters.
Oversee asset tracking and delivery supporting HBO Digital Marketing campaigns focused on
HBO NOW/ GO. Successfully manage each project by:
- Leading asset delivery workflows across internal stakeholders (Design, Legal and
- Editorial, Acquisition and Retention departments)
- Creating and managing production schedules, including email calendars and grids
- Improving existing workflows wherever possible to improve efficiency between teams
- Obtaining both internal and external approvals on assets
- Reviewing all deliverables for quality assurance
GENERAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate has an understanding of and interest in digital marketing best practices. Overall, they are passionate about project management, detail-oriented, deadline driven, while also being agile and flexible with the ability to keep calm under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experienced at asset tracking, preferably for email marketing campaigns
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, persistent about bringing open items/projects to closure, accountable, enthusiastic, able to follow detailed instructions from Producer team
- Ability to balance multiple, competing directions and manage multiple projects successfully
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) and follow-up skills
- A sound knowledge of the web, social media and related technologies
- Experience publishing in tools like Content Management System(s), marketing automation platforms, or project management, preferred but not required
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new digital tools
- Can work equally well on a team and independently
- Has proven problem solving skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Docs
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top