HBO (Freelance) Talent Acquisition Assistant
The HBO Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruiting Assistant for our Seattle Office. The primary focus of this role is daily interview scheduling with various hiring managers within Technology verticals. Detailed responsibilities as listed below.
High-volume interview scheduling:
- 20+ interviews per week
Manage day-to-day interview logistics:
- Proactively notify reception and security of candidate arrivals
- Print resumes, prep interview rooms and provide necessary resources for interviewers
- Greet and escort candidates to interview location
- Collect/collate interview feedback via Outlook and Google Drive
- Arrange travel for non-local candidates
- Proactive oversight of daily interview process
Assist in Recruiting operations as needed:
- Prep weekly new hire orientation (folders, gift bags, etc)
- Utilize our internal applicant tracking tool to post open jobs and update candidate statuses as necessary
- Track and order office supplies
- High volume scheduling (onsite & remote interviews using video conferencing applications and collaborative online tools) experience required
- Proficient with MSFT Word, Excel, & Outlook (email + calendar)
- Experience with Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Experience working and communicating with a range of professionals, managers, directors, and executives
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and creative problem-solving
- Experience working in a hi-tech environment
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top