HBO Executive Assistant, Office of the Chairman & CEO
This Executive Assistant position is part of the team providing administrative support within the Executive office at HBO. This role will serve as an administrative resource and provide back-up support.
- Perform administrative duties, including heavy phone call management, scheduling and calendar management, word processing, copying, faxing and filing.
- Responsible for processing payments, keeping track of required paperwork from various departments, and preparing expense reports.
- Interact with outside parties, which may include vendors, talent, producers, publicists, etc., while always exhibiting a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Available to provide coverage and support needs on a weekly basis, or as needed.
- Additional responsibilities include working on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Available between the hours of 9:00AM to 7:00PM M-F.
- A minimum of 3 years administrative experience required, preferably supporting a senior level executive.
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite experience required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail and strong follow-up, a must.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, good judgment and ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced work environment.
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top