HBO Executive Assistant, HBO Programming
HBO Programming is responsible for original series (i.e. GAME OF THRONES, BOARDWALK EMPIRE, GIRLS, VEEP). Programming develops new potential series, from pitch to pilot, and simultaneously oversees the shows currently airing on HBO. **This position reports to a Senior Vice President of HBO Programming (DRAMA).
- This position provides support by keeping daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements.
- Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, and logging and tracking materials as well as research projects related to projects in development, production and post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the development and production process.
- Ability to work under pressure a plus.
- Agency experience as well as knowledge of industry players and standards is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate should have a polished manner, be a quick study, possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro for PC
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Back to top