HBO Executive Assistant
- General administrative duties including: answering phones, arranging travel, maintaining departmental records, preparing and processing invoices and expense reports
- Manages executive's calendar and arranges meetings, business lunches, and dinners with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Support and execute the dissemination of correspondence, internal memoranda and e-mail communications
- Regular interaction with senior level HBO executives, external senior level corporate executives and outside counsel
- 5+ years experience in an executive administrative assistant capacity supporting a senior executive
- High school degree or equivalent; College degree preferred
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative, juggle various tasks and work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be resourceful, extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- Pleasant phone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work over-time as needed
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top