HBO Executive Assistant
This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Senior Vice President Event Planning and Production as well as daily interaction with all levels of management.
- Work as production assistant on HBO events serving in a largely technical position, managing radio communications, credentialing, staff logistics, etc
- Answer telephones; screen, log and place calls, moderate typing, maintain files, set up meeting, book conference rooms and coordinate travel arrangements
- Process invoices for events
- Maintains centralized phone lists, reports records, and spreadsheets
- Creates expense reports
- Assists in event production and logistics, i.e. organize production equipment inventory
- Assists with trafficking of media to various events.
- Manage event scheduling
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative or executive assistant, preferably in production
- Must be resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours, including overtime if and when necessary
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel and Mac operating system
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have knowledge of file set-up , maintenance and filing
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, as well as a team player in a fast paced environment
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Back to top