HBO Executive Assistant, Corporate Affairs
- Administrative support (schedule meetings, manage calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, handle phones, mailings, etc.) for the Vice President of Corporate Affairs.
- Maintain press distribution lists for tech, advertising and multicultural press, including research to update outlet/reporter contact info
- Research/track press coverage related to Regional PR, Global Licensing, Home Entertainment, HBO NOW and Consumer Marketing
- Assist in maintenance of publicity website for Home Entertainment and Multicultural Marketing
- Assist in product mailings for HBO NOW, Home Entertainment and Global Licensing PR
- Maintain supply of DVDs and licensed products for press mailings
- Help coordinate materials for RPR events
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as needed including but not limited to writing/editing festival materials, activation letters, press releases and remarks.
- Track Corporate Affairs employee attendance logs and vacation schedules
- Minimum 3 years related experience, college degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
- Must be a team player who is flexible and can multi-task. Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work over-time as needed
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top