HBO Corporate Communications Financial Coordinator
This position will support financial operations for the Corporate Communications team and will report into the Manager Budget Analysis.
- Oversee and maintain Gifts database for all Corporate Sponsorships, Employee Engagement, Festivals for LA and NYC which includes creating records of funding requests, updating entries, notes and account lines
- Prepare and provide updates and various reports for meetings related to Corporate Gifts
- Prepare and enter payment requests into Finance systems and ensure accuracy with Gifts database and FINesse
- Ensure appropriate documentation is obtained to process payment requests
- Ensure timeliness and maintain vendor relationships
- Resolve and reconcile payments against financial ledger and Gifts database
- Record and track expenses for all of Employee Engagement and Festival Activations for LA and NYC
- Provide support in budget preparation and drafting relevant reports
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years relevant experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to prioritize, juggle various tasks, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to identify discrepancies, and be able to provide appropriate solutions
- Excellent at executing the administrative and clerical functions independently and efficiently
- Possess excellent planning, time management, and organization skills and be a team player
- Self-starter with initiative in completing assignments, solving problems and seeking solutions
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in quickly changing environment with a high level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Work overtime as needed
- Experience preferred in GIFTS and Oracle FINesse
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top