HBO Coordinator, Talent Development
Coordinator reporting to Vice President, Talent Development.
- Work with VP of Talent Development to administer all diversity programs
- Responsible for coordinating content in collaboration with CSR, acquisitions, and multi-cultural marketing teams to create and distribute monthly diversity newsletter
- Collaborate with design team to maintain Access website and in creation of new promotional materials
- Key point person for compiling data for DGA and WGA reports
- Responsible for assembling semi-annual diversity report data
- Coordinate attendance and creative involvement for emerging filmmaker gatherings in collaboration with CSR team
- Responsible for receiving coverage for submissions and distributing to creative teams
- Work closely with CSR division with all film festivals
- Serve as point person for in-house screenings and panels
- Serve as point person for legal clearances during production
- Responsible for processing invoices for readers, vendors, and fellows
- Prepare expense reports, arrange travel, schedule appointments, answer phones, roll calls, and maintain daily calendar
- Maintain databases, lists, files, and track submissions, writers, directors, and below the line talent
- Log and track materials related to projects in development, production, and post
- Read scripts, screen films and television series/pilots
- Work with other departments and external entertainment community to maintain current information
- Must possess exceptional multi-tasking and independent-thinking abilities with excellent administrative and organizational skill
- Must be a quick study, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player with good interpersonal skills and polished manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Filemaker Pro for PC with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of industry experience with knowledge of entertainment community
- Understand the development and production process
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work efficiently under pressure
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top