HBO Associate Manager, Partner Marketing
Position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of acquisition and retention marketing campaign activity for HBO NOW with our digital distributors. Collaborate with Digital Distribution account teams to proactively identify and respond to promotional opportunities on and off platform.
Serves as a key point of contact with external and internal stakeholders, including outside creative agencies, Design & Production, Off-Air Creative Services, Marketing Operations, Consumer Marketing, Digital Media & Marketing, Program Planning, Market Research and Legal to facilitate marketing campaigns and integrate tactics.
Partner On-Platform Advertising:
- Collaborate on targeting strategy, lead on communications and executions with partner advertising contacts
- Manage internal communications and recaps/performance summaries
- Collaborate with distribution account teams on amplifying paid marketing with partner marketing
- Marketing Operations/Design & Production
- Manage all photo, video and logo assets uploaded to B2B partner toolkit
- Coordinate image and video approvals with necessary stakeholders
- Oversee all necessary partner creative legal approvals
- Manage incoming partner creative requests, and submit necessary forms to begin the creative process
- Manage cross-functional Design & Production and Marketing Operations team to ensure flawless and timely execution of all tactics and campaigns
Social Media Marketing & Partner Assets:
- Coordinate with Creative Services to develop and traffic partner-specific media
- Drive strategy on series launch campaigns
- Coordinate with Campaign marketing team to manage talent tags/talent media assets
- Gifs/images/incremental opportunities to keep HBO NOW top of mind with partner social
- Provide performance summaries on campaign and on-going efforts
- Media planning experience within a digital agency experience strongly preferred, with a focus on entertainment category
- 4 years marketing experience with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization, time management, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to interface up to the Senior Vice President level is essential.
- Enthusiastic and Amiable Team player, with the ability to work well across functional teams
- Proficient with various computer applications, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, PhotoShop, Google Drive and quick learner with various internal systems/applications (Concur, Artesia, Finesse)
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Back to top