HBO Assistant, Talent Relations
Provides administrative support to the Talent Relations department.
- Provide support by keeping daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, maintaining files
- Coordinate a heavy volume of talent travel and logistics for talent appearances & events
- Create detailed talent schedules including air, hotel, cars, hair & makeup timing for their appearances
- Maintain contact lists, databases, process and track departmental invoices
- We are seeking a highly organized person with a rigorous work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent time management skills.
- A team player who be willing to help wherever needed while staying on top of their own individual responsibilities.
- Must work efficiently under pressure and be able to juggle multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Great email etiquette and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Availability to work after-hours, on weekends and occasionally on holidays.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel very important; Filemaker Pro is a plus.
- Industry experience is helpful.
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top