HBO Assistant Manager, Promotion Planning & Scheduling
Located in New York and reporting to the Director, Promotion Planning & Scheduling, this position will work on the Promotion Planning & Scheduling team responsible for strategic placement of promotional pre-roll across HBO's digital platforms. This role will also provide operational and analytical support to the linear side of the Promotion Planning & Scheduling team.
- Ensure accurate, timely input and maintenance of promotional pre-roll information into internal systems
- Responsible for data input, daily and historical, for tracking and analysis
- Assist in promotional analysis and subsequent recommendations for pre-roll placement across platforms
- Contribute to brainstorms for promotional opportunities
- Prepare key documents for the linear promotion scheduling team
- Assist in the maintenance of linear wrap-up documents used to set benchmarks for future campaigns
- Provide key information to team stakeholders to streamline workflow
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Professional with 2-5 years television experience or related field
- Solid analytical background with experience working in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong passion for television content and pop culture
- Awareness of the competitive landscape
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top