HBO 2017 Summer Intern: Consumer Marketing - Brand & Product Mktg
Support the Brand and Product marketing team on all campaigns, projects and activations to support the HBO masterbrand and digital products.
Must be able to work 35 hours/week in New York City.
Must be a rising junior or senior in college.
- Support in the planning and execution of the HBO College Program for fall semester 2017.
- Support in development and execution of all brand campaigns, promotions and partnerships across platforms.
- Support in development and production of all projects with Film Studios and Theatrical promotions.
- Support in the development and project management of all video creative assets for HBO and HBO NOW.
- Conduct recurring audits of marketing tactics and messaging across the competitive landscape.
- Use your unique perspective as a young millennial/GenZ college student to bring to light new and interesting cultural trends you see reflected in your generation and share them with the team.
- Experience in marketing or entertainment
- Interest or relevant coursework in brand management/marketing
- Preferred candidates will have prior internships/experience in marketing/entertainment
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
DESIRED SKILLS / TRAITS:
- Passion for entertainment, culture, TV and Film
- Photoshop, Keynote, PPT skills a plus
- Sense of humor mandatory!
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
See Inside the Office of HBO
Launched in 1972, HBO has become a critically acclaimed innovator, ratings record-breaker and multiple Golden Globe winner in the cable television industry. The company offers 24-hour pay television services of its exclusive productions—including original movies, series, comedy, documentaries, family shows, and world-class sporting events—to its dedicated following of 46 million subscribers in the U.S. and in 50 countries around the globe.
Back to top