HBO 2017 Spring Intern: Business Affairs & Legal - Legal
Assist two administrators and other Legal personnel in the OP group on various projects, including but not limited to, music cue sheets, arrangement of Legal Department file room, copyright document filing and copying, etc.
- Upload music cue sheets to expedio database
- Assist with compulsory license fees and filing of documents under the direction of a sr. administrator
- Work on organizing and filing in the OP file room
- Other projects with respect to filing and copying documents
- Assist anyone else in the OP legal department group as necessary and the job responsibilities will be filtered through one/two main people
- Detail oriented
- Focused and good communication skills
- Work under demanding circumstances and heavy workload
- Exhibit exemplary character and judgment
- Familiarity with Excel
- Strong interest in legal
About Us It’s HBOSM
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Back to top