Financial Analyst, Consolidated Fin Planning and Strategic Analysis
The candidate will provide financial planning and strategic business analysis for WarnerMedia Entertainment-s consolidated operations and serve as a key liaison to WarnerMedia-s Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). The position reports to the Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Strategic Analysis and will develop a thorough understanding of all aspects of WarnerMedia Entertainment-s businesses (HBO, HBO Max, TNT / TBS / TruTV, Otter).
- Prepare, organize and analyze WarnerMedia Entertainment-s consolidated budget and three-year long-range financial planning process, including financial statement consolidation (P&L and cash flow).
- Perform critical reviews of departmental submissions to gain a thorough understanding of each department-s major business assumptions.
- Identify key business drivers and assumptions, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Participate in planning and creating presentations for WarnerMedia Group, and WarnerMedia Entertainment Senior Management including annual CEO Operating Review and CFO Budget Review.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams.
- Prepare, collect and organize critical support documents.
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive financial summaries for WarnerMedia Entertainment Senior Management.
- Serve as a key liaison to WarnerMedia Corporate on all budget and long-range planning analysis.
- Support the WarnerMedia-s Corporate FP&A and Strategy Groups (e.g., annual Budgets, Board documents, and Operating and Strategy Reviews).
- Bachelor-s degree in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years prior work experience in accounting / finance
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/oral communication and financial presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with ability to manage details
- Excellent Excel, financial modeling, PowerPoint required
- Financial database experience a plus (e.g., Oracle, Hyperion)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with full life cycle of budget / long-term planning process; preparing senior management presentations and prior media industry experience a plus
Area of Interest
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
Back to top