Executive Assistant, Digital Distribution
Executive Assistant provides administrative support to SVP, Digital Distribution.
- Provide general administrative support to SVP. Answer phones, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel, prepare expense reports and general filing and organization, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule department-wide meetings and events.
- Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include all appropriate materials, conference /video call set-up and catering services if required. Ensure quality, consistency and timeliness of all meeting or event deliverables and communication.
- Provide support coverage throughout the business day, including serving as back up to other Executive Assistants supporting senior management.
- Other ad-hoc and ongoing projects as assigned.
- Bachelor-s degree required.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with ability to be resourceful
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and at times high-pressure environment with minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate will be solution- and detail-oriented, with the ability to anticipate next steps and identify problems early.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to communicate with Executives across HBO.
- Passion for HBO content required, interest in TV distribution a plus.
Meet Some of HBO's Employees
Emily G.Director, Digital & Social Media Marketing
Emily cultivates fan communities around HBO programming by creating conversations and marketing campaigns that speak to audiences in authentic ways.
Back to top