- New York, NY
This position provides day-to-day administrative support to the EVPof Content Strategy & Planning for HBO & HBO Max.
- Manage administrative responsibilities with outstanding attention to detail & follow-up, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, answering phones, arranging travel, preparing & submitting expense reports, printing/filing, distributing documents
- This position will provide key support coverage throughout the day, including serving as back-up to other Executive Assistants supporting senior management.
- The Executive Assistant may also be asked to assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations, maintenance of various program planning documents/spreadsheets, and execution of other ad hoc projects
- Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong organizational skills.
- 2+ years of administrative experience required, preferably within the entertainment/media industry. Experience working with a senior team preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented and resourceful
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels with professionalism and respect
- High degree of initiative and passion for the industry
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus
- Bachelor-s Degree
Area of Interest
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Corporate Media, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top