Director, Measurement & Attribution
HBO is seeking a Measurement and Attribution Director to join their Consumer Marketing team. In this leadership role you will manage a team that will measure and evaluate the success of brand efforts and tune in for both HBO and MAX originals. This candidate will have a strong background in media and with new technologies in market.
Key to success in this role will be to build and implement measurement solutions to understand the success of media in market. The successful candidate would be leading the effort in answering key questions around media efficiency, frequency, attribution and media optimization.
- Lead a team of managers and analysts to implement best in class measurement solutions.
- Lead the conversation at WarnerMedia in regard to best practices and knowledge on attribution methodologies and its implementation across the media partners.
- Co-ordinate internal technology teams and 3rd party vendors to build the best possible measurement solutions.
- Build a roadmap to measure program, channel and campaign attribution.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of marketing programs to help derive insights and recommendations for future initiatives in a clear and easily digestible manner.
- Manage, plan and implement measurement solutions to help evaluate performance.
- Work with marketing and media teams to set up test and learn frameworks
- Design visual tools to convert complex data into visually digestible information to empower our broader marketing team.
- Bachelor-s degree in a quantitative discipline. Masters level degree well regarded.
- 10 years- experience in advertising effectiveness with a focus on measurement and attribution
- Experience working with TV and digital media and 1st party data and 3rd party data
- Experience with Google ADH, GA and Big Query environments.
- Experience with big data and onboarding providers
- Experience with streaming services and linear TV a plus
- Strong knowledge of attribution and control/exposed methodologies
- Must have knowledge of 3rd party vendors and their measurement methodologies
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in query languages such as SQL, data mining tools a plus.
- Experience working with digital/social advertising environments.
- Experience with AB and multivariate testing.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end data supply chain.
- Solid project management and organizations skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- HBO exclusive events
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Area of Interest
Big Data/Analytics, Business Intelligence, Digital/Interactive Media
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - New York - New York
Back to top