- Santa Monica, CA
Provide oversight and day-to-day management of HBO Max-s and Big 3 T-Nets- (TNT, TBS, truTV) awards efforts through all phases of the awards process - pre-entry through post-ceremony - for approximately 100 awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG, DGA, WGA, Peabodys, etc.).
- Oversee awards staff and effectively manage workflow.
- Collaborate with Awards leadership, programmers, marketing, show producers, consultants and publicists on awards and FYC strategy.
- Oversee thoughtful entry decisions and ensure compliance with all rules, guidelines and deadlines.
- Lead various ceremonies- logistical coordination and serve as on-site contact and troubleshooter.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the current and upcoming programming slate and the key players involved.
- Act as a liaison between internal departments and external award organizations.
- Uphold the highest standard of excellence across all awards efforts.
- Collaborate within the WarnerMedia Entertainment Awards team on intradepartmental tasks.
- Has a keen understanding of awards from years of experience.
- Highly organized, excels at prioritizing and displays excellent intuitive judgement.
- Extremely thorough and meticulously detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently while being a solid team player and fostering a strong team dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and calmly handles stress and various personalities with respectful confidence.
- Diligent, reliable and self-accountable.
- Eloquent and effective communicator.
- Adaptable to ever-changing awards and programming landscapes.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends on a seasonal basis and long hours as needed throughout the year.
Area of Interest
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Corporate Media, Television Program Production and Distribution
United States - California - Santa Monica
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Back to top