Construction Project Manager
Harwood International is hiring a Construction Project Manager
- Manager overall construction of a project from the pre-construction phase to completion.
- Risk Management – Address and resolve all issues that may arise during course of the project.
- Schedule and coordinate constructability review meetings with GC and Harwood Design Factory team.
- Develop scope of work and sub-bid packages.
- Assist project team with buy-out of critical trades.
- Overall responsibility for construction budget, pay application review and approval.
- Track all RFI’s, change orders, change order requests, submittals, schedule, etc.
- Direct interaction and coordination of project cost with Harwood Construction Team and Harwood Design
- Factory team.
- Ability to prepare project reports and reviews.
- Ability to analyze and interpret construction project documents.
- Software competency: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Primavera, Outlook, Auto Cad.
- Construction plan review.
- 15 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience having worked with notable GC
- Experience in construction management on behalf of Owner (“Owner’s Rep”)
- Experience in mid to high rise residential and/or commercial building
Back to top